About Higg Co
Higg Co is a technology company that delivers, implements, and supports the Higg Index for consumer goods industries. Developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, the Higg Index is a suite of tools that enables brands, retailers, and facilities of all sizes — at every stage in their sustainability journey — to accurately measure and score a company or product’s sustainability performance. The Higg Index delivers a holistic overview that empowers businesses to make meaningful improvements that protect the well-being of factory workers, local communities, and the environment.
In this role, you’ll drive the development of a comprehensive integrated Communications strategy and program to help Higg Co gain a better understanding of their users and meet them where they are with the information they need. You’ll own the creation of content across all channels and lead the implementation of campaigns. Reporting to the VP of Account Management, you’ll keep the broader team informed of all campaign metrics and provide insight on how to improve our efforts including UX, product development and Customer Success. You’ll partner closely with the Communications team at the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, ensuring cohesion across our shared user base.
- Lead the development of an integrated, multi-channel comms strategy that aligns with Higg Co’s goals and objectives.
- Help shape the Higg Co brand voice and tone; set clear guidelines that drive consistency across communications.
- Develop content for the comms strategy including web, email and social.
- Execute email marketing campaigns across targeted audience segments to drive awareness and conversion.
- Track and report on campaign metrics.
- Partner with event team to develop marketing materials.
- Work in close partnership with the Sustainable Apparel Coalition’s Communications team to align on shared audience strategy.
- Flexible to work early or late hours and travel globally to support Higg Co’s clientbase of global organizations.
Qualifications, Experiences, and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Prior team experience in a remote work environment required.
- Ideally, you’ve worked 5-7 years driving integrated communications programs at a start-up organization and have a solid understanding of analytics.
- Experience in a technology/SaaS organization working in a B2B environment within a fast-paced growing environment is a plus.
- You are a seasoned writer and enjoy toggling between strategy and execution.
- You have a commitment to sustainability as evidenced by your professional or life experience.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable navigating ambiguity in your role. You can be scrappy when the need arises and are a committed team player.
- Ideally, you have fluency across a variety of technology tools including WordPress/ CMS, Adobe Creative Suite and common mailers.
- When the going gets tough, you bring a sense of levity and perspective to the table. You’re an empathetic human who values the same in others.
Higg Co offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, including a competitive benefits package which includes health (medical, dental, vision), paid time off, flexible spending benefits and a retirement matching plan.
Higg Co has retained Schaffer&Combs, a certified B Corporation, to support this high-priority search. In order to apply, please complete this self-assessment and submit an updated resume.
Please refrain from contacting Higg Co directly; all inquiries should be directed to Schaffer&Combs at HiggCo@schaffercombs.com. We will be accepting applications on a rolling basis.